Your USPS Earnings Statement Online and Much More

IT’S ALL YOURS — ePAYROLL
ANOTHER ‘MY HR’ FEATURE ON LITEBLUE

Last week, Link featured some of the “employee apps” available at “My HR” — your HR website on LiteBlue (Link, 7/1). Among the self service apps is ePayroll, available to all employees (except rural delivery employees) who use direct deposit.

The ePayroll app is a secure online application that provides round–the–clock access to earning statements. Following access, employees can review the earning statement for the previous pay period, along with earning statements for up to 40 consecutive pay periods.

Earnings statements at ePayroll become available online when pay records are processed. The ePayroll earnings statements provide much greater detail about withholdings, benefit deductions, leave balances and processed adjustments than traditional printed earnings statements. Additionally, ePayroll comes with an online guide to help employees understand their earnings statements.

Employees can even “go green” with ePayroll by turning off the printer and storing electronic copies on their computers.

There are three ways to access ePayroll:

• On LiteBlue, go to the employee apps carousel at the center of the home page.
  • Click on the My HR tab and then on the “Find Employee Apps” section.
  • Click on the employee apps button on the bottom of every My HR page.

Employees need their Employee ID and USPS PIN numbers to log on to LiteBlue.

17 Responses to Your USPS Earnings Statement Online and Much More

1. Dave

August 2, 2010 at 8:43 pm

What happens if you do not own a computer

2. Mike

August 3, 2010 at 3:54 pm

You wait for the mail. duh!

3. rudy

October 16, 2010 at 12:53 pm

when will receive my balance from my us gov bond?

4. Eric M.Bell

January 5, 2012 at 11:36 pm

i have received a $0.00 paycheck for 2 consecutive pay periods. I have worked both pay periods including overtime. I am also owed 7 weeks of back pay which I have not received. The failure to pay for work done is negatively impacting my leave accruals too. How can this error be corrected? This situation is causing unnecessary financial and emotional duress for me and my family. Even making this post is difficult and the site is not user friendly

5. James

March 14, 2012 at 10:47 pm

make sure you keep records of time logs including lunches, talk to your supervisor and postmaster. if they dont help, call the people who trained you(they have nothing better to do than look into these things).

6. James

March 14, 2012 at 10:48 pm

i meant the H.R people, not the ones who trained you at your location

7. Barbara

April 5, 2012 at 1:53 pm

what does the letters VBP mean on my pay stub/

8. Bill

May 24, 2012 at 6:32 am

Eric,

Kind of makes you want to go “Postal” huh? Just went through it myself. Finally resigned and still waiting for my check.

9. JOHN

July 29, 2012 at 2:29 pm

HOW CAN I REMOVE OR STOP WAGEWORK COMMUTER SERVICE.
    I NO LONGER NEED TO COMMUTE. THEY TAKING $167.50 EVERY TWO WEEKS.

John – ask your manager or postmaster for assistance – we have no information regarding commuter service.

10. chris

August 2, 2012 at 7:32 am

what does paycode h2o mean?

11. Pat

August 19, 2012 at 10:58 am

Are PSE’s serving as OIC authorized higher level pay?

12. Jerry W.Lively

August 20, 2012 at 1:59 pm

My check for the 17th of Augest that was suppose to go direct deposit.Has nvr been deposited in my account so far.I was wondering if you could help me,or if you could direct to some one maybe able to help.me.I do not have a ein Number My last 4 are 9690.I live In Hardin,Mt.59034

Jerry – PEN has no way of helping you with this situation. You would need to ask your manager or postmaster to contact payroll regarding this issue.

13. Jen

August 26, 2012 at 4:17 pm

I am unable to view my statement on my home computer- after being able to. I can log in at work though. I’m a PSE-would that make a difference?

Jen – we have no control over USPS websites and cannot answer questions regarding same…we just have no way of knowing. PEN is not an official USPS website.

14. lizzy

February 5, 2013 at 2:30 pm

what does LO525 mean on my pay stub

15. THOMAS BENKOVICH

October 24, 2013 at 1:06 pm

I AM A RETIRED FEDERAL LETTER CARRIER. BEEN RETIRED FOR 21 YEARS. WHERE CAN I FIND MY EMPLOYEE NUMBER AND ALSO MY PIN NUMBER?

Thomas – You don’t have an employee number any longer since you are retired. OPM handles your postal retirement – you would need to contact them – try here:

16. Kirk

October 30, 2013 at 8:56 am

Thomas B.
    Good luck with the OPM. After 20 years of Carrying mail I finally got tired of the crap and resigned. I filed for a buy out of my retirement with the OPM. They said 3-5 weeks, it’s been 7 months and no money as of yet. The OPM is a joke and will take a a long while to get things done so be aware.

17. Mary

January 30, 2014 at 4:29 pm

I received a check stub that has Updated Ytd Bal A/R Established what does this mean?