Postal employees and postal retirees may share postal related questions and information. All forums leased from Quick Topic.
PLEASE READ THE POSTING RULES BELOW.
- City Carriers | Rural Carriers | PTF Carriers
- Clerks | PSE’s | CCA’s and TE’s
- Mail Handlers
- Maintenance Craft | Motor Vehicle Service
- Postmasters – Supervisors | PMR’s
- On The Job Injury | National Reassessment Process – NRP
- Employee FAQ’s | Retirement | EEO
- Retired Postal Employees
- Nalcrest – Nalcrest is a retirement community in Florida for carriers.
POSTING RULES – STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Please do not copy and paste large segments of text or content.
- Posting at PEN forums via a proxy server is NOT allowed and will result in all of your posts being deleted.
- No flames: If you disagree with another posters comments that is fine, but please do so politely.
- Please DO NOT post mutual transfer requests or transfer requests at forums – they will be deleted.
- Links posted to ‘FOR PROFIT’ sites (other businesses) will be deleted unless the business is a PEN advertiser. Links to NON-PROFIT sites are allowed.
- NEW: As has been true for over 15 years – PEN will not tolerate posts that contain vulgar language in ANY form – rude or insulting posts – and posts that contain derogatory statements that include personal names. The poster will be warned – the post(s) deleted – and possible banning from posting.