2018 Pay Dates and Leave Year
The following chart lists the 2018 pay periods. For the convenience of timekeepers, each biweekly pay period appears as two separate weeks, with the beginning and ending dates indicated for each week.
The leave year always begins the first day of the first full pay period in the calendar year. The 2018 leave year begins January 6, 2018 (Pay Period 02-2018), and extends for 26 full pay periods, which ends January 4, 2019 (Pay Period 01-2019).
2018 Pay Period Inclusive Dates
- Monday, January 1 New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 15 Martin Luther King Jr. birthday
- Monday, February 19 Washington’s Birthday (observed)
- Monday, May 28 Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 3 Labor Day
- Monday, October 8 Columbus Day
- Monday, November 12 Veterans Day (observed)
- Thursday, November 22 Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 25 Christmas Day
Source: Postal Bulletin 22483