HelpDesk

6 Responses to "HelpDesk"

1. Chris   April 26, 2010 at 5:08 pm

What happened to the area where people could swap jobs in other towns? There was also an area where postal folks blogged their problems and results. What happened to that?

2. postal   April 26, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Follow this link to PEN’s homepage. You should find everything you’re asking about there.

3. Darrell G Rapoza   September 13, 2013 at 8:11 am

I left the postal service in 2005, How do I get my old records for my new job at the Veterans administration transferred over.

Darrell – you need to contact the HR office for the area where you worked. PEN

4. Harriet   September 24, 2013 at 7:46 am

I was let go from the Mid-Island PD&C in Oct. 2012. Is there any way I can be reinstated? I was told that I could within 3 years. Is that true? If so, please give me the correct HR office number to call.

Please advise,

Shared Human Resources Center
    HRSSC/Compensation & Benefits
    PO Box 970400
    Greensboro, NC 27497-0400
    Call: HRSSC at 1-877-477-3273
    Fax: 336-662-4070

PLEASE NOTE: We cann0t answer Human Resource questions. Use the USPS HR contact information above for HR questions, employment questions, test questions, or any other USPS related question. We can only answer questions regarding our website.

Customer Service – Postal Employee Network

5. Angie   October 23, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Hi I got fingerprinted in August and took drug test back on sept 11th was just wondering how long would it be now to start orientation? It there someone i can call?

Angie – we cannot answer questions regarding USPS employment or records. PEN

6. Julius Morkus   October 30, 2013 at 10:18 am

When and how do I reduce my life insurance through the postal service. I’m in FERS and presently I have the top (I believe it’s under “C” as far as what I an now paying for. I’d like to reduce it to around 100,000 dollars.

Julius Morkus

Julius – we’re sorry – we cannot answer USPS employee inquires…only USPS cvan do that. Contact your human resources person. PEN